It has been yet again a roller coaster ride with the potential threat of another ICD-10 delay. There are valid arguments on both sides to proceed with or delay the introduction of the new coding set. But think about this: there has been a great deal of money spent on ICD-10 already. How do vendors, hospitals, physician groups, and others recoup the loss of money spent getting ready if another delay occurs? How do we train the physicians, hospitals, and coders when it seems like we have been on this roller coaster ride for several years? Will the industry pay attention if there is another delay?