ICD10monitor is producing a two-day series of broadcasts featuring industry thought leaders presenting at the AHIMA 2017 Conference in Los Angeles next week.
ICD10monitor will be broadcasting live from the American Health Information Management (AHIMA) 2017 Conference in Los Angeles next week, with a long lineup of subject matter experts scheduled to deliver remarks on major issues facing the industry.
Topics will include the latest news concerning coding and risk adjustment, clinical documentation integrity (CDI) evaluation and management (E&M), the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA), and interoperability, among others.
A total of 19 senior healthcare professionals are scheduled to appear during the two-day series of Talk Ten Tuesdays broadcasts, which will begin with a special Monday edition of the popular Internet radio broadcast airing live at 3 p.m. EDT on Oct. 9.
“We are scheduled to have healthcare subject matter experts reporting live from AHIMA repeatedly each of the two days of broadcasts,” Talk Ten Tuesdays executive producer and program host Chuck Buck said. “We’re going all-out for this series since there are so many major issues currently facing healthcare professionals.”
Co-hosting the broadcasts will be Maria Bounos, the practice lead for coding and reimbursement for Wolters Kluwer, sponsors of the two-day series. Bounos co-hosted last year’s live broadcast from AHIMA.
Among those scheduled to appear are the following:
- Adele L. Towers, MD, MPH, senior clinical advisor, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Louis F. Rossiter, PhD, chief of scientific methods, New Health Analytics
- Brett Senor, MD, physician associate, Enjoin
- Sonia Trepina, MPA, director of ambulatory CDI services, Enjoin
- Maria Bounos, RN, MPM, CPC-H, PMC, CSPO, practice lead coding and reimbursement solutions, Wolters Kluwer
- Katie Sutton, content manager at Health Language, Wolters Kluwer
- Margaret Skurka, MS, RHIA, CCS, FAHIMA, director of health information technology program, Indiana University Northwest
- Nancy Hirschl, CCS, AHIMA-approved ICD-10 trainer, vice president of HIM services, Streamline Health
- Tracey Tomak, RHIA, director of denial prevention, St. Vincent Health
- Laura Legg, RHIT, CCS, CDIP, AHIMA-approved ICD-10-CM/PCS trainer, executive director of revenue integrity and compliance, Healthcare Resource Group
- Bonnie Cassidy, RHIA, MPA, FHIMSS, managing director of advisory services, nThrive
- Kim Garner Huey, MJ, CCS-P, CHC, CPC, PCS, CPCO, owner/independent coding and reimbursement consultant, KGG Coding and Reimbursement Consulting
- Sandra Giangreco, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CHC, PCS, CPC, COC, CPC-I, COBGC, coding compliance and audit senior manager, CHAN Healthcare Auditors
- Cheryl Mason, director of client services, Wolters Kluwer
- Nicole Miller, RHIA, CEO and consultant, Miller and Miller Associates
- Patty Sheridan, MBA, RHIA, FAHIMA, senior vice president of HIM services division, Ciox Health
- Donna Bonno, RHIT, CPC-I, AHIMA-approved ICD-10 instructor, director of integrity professional services, Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Sue Powell, RHIA, federal healthcare program manager, Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Christina Panos, sales engineer and customer success manager, Wolters Kluwer
“This is will be our fifth year of providing live, on-site coverage for one of healthcare’s largest conferences or exhibits,” Buck said. “Los Angeles might be the entertainment capital of the world, but next week it will also be ground zero for healthcare coding, compliance, and reimbursement expertise.”
Register for the Talk Ten Tuesdays special edition AHIMA broadcast here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/551385675833730563